In the latest comparison test, 18 security packages for Windows PCs had to prove their capability in terms of virus defence. The testers’ conclusion: “Only G DATA scanned very well.” And it was not just the antivirus technology that was impressive. Stiftung Warentest also praised the exemplary customer-friendliness Made in Germany: “G DATA stood out as the only provider with general terms and conditions and data protection guidelines free of defects.”
Stiftung Warentest: G DATA Internet Security provides the best virus scanner
G DATA impresses for the tenth time in a row with top marks in virus detection.
Details on the test process
- Security software tested: 18 security solutions, including G DATA Internet Security 2017 – Overall mark: good (2.2).
- Carried out by Stiftung Warentest – www.test.de and published in “test” magazine, issue 03/2017
Seamless protection: G DATA Internet Security 2017
G DATA Internet Security reliably provides protection for the PC and personal data – with the best protection against ransomware, keyloggers, exploits and Trojans, plus a powerful firewall. It means that Internet users are protected against every danger – whether they are carrying out online banking transactions, shopping or surfing.
Key features of G DATA Internet Security 2017
- G DATA Anti-Ransomware technology for protection against extortion Trojans and cyber criminals
- BankGuard for secure online banking and shopping
- Intelligent firewall to block hacker attacks
- AntiSpam filters out unwanted advertising emails
- Phishing protection via email monitoring
- Exploit Protection to counter security holes in software
- Parental controls for age-appropriate PC usage
- German hotline at local rate – 24/7/365