The theme day on the G DATA Campus on 31 January 2017 is orientated towards developers, engineers, technicians, constructors and specialists who work in the area of assisted and autonomous driving for automotive manufacturers and suppliers, and are specifically active in the areas of MMI, electrics/electronics/data processing and connectivity.
CAR Symposium Theme Day: Future Automated Driving – Innovations to lose Control?
Experts discuss the challenges of the increasing automation of vehicles at the G DATA Campus.
G DATA at the CAR Symposium
31 January 2017, “Future Automated Driving - Innovations to lose Control?” theme day, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the G DATA Campus
- 10:30 a.m. - Welcome and keynote by G DATA board member Kai Figge, Thorsten Urbanski (Head of Corporate Communication ) and Prof. Dieter Schramm, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering Science at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- 11 a.m. - “Social Engineering in the Vehicle of the Future”, presentation by Ralf Benzmüller, G DATA Executive Speaker
Further highlights of the theme day:
- 12 p.m. - “Challenges of Secure Communication with Vehicle Components”, presentation by Dr. Fabian Lanze, Information Security Architect, Huf Secure Mobile GmbH
- 2 p.m. - “The Smartphone App was Yesterday, the Future Belongs to Personal Digital Assistants”, presentation by Markus Loosen, Architect – Connected Mobility, Microsoft Services
- 2:30 p.m. - “Fully Automated Driving: Success Factors and Framework Conditions”, presentation by Armin Gräter, Driver Assistance Development, BMW Group
- 3:30 p.m. - “Future Spheres of Activity for the Man Machine Interface”, presentation by Prashanth Halady, HMI Center of Competence, Robert Bosch GmbH
1 February 2017, CAR Symposium in the RuhrCongress Bochum
- 10:30 a.m. - “Networked Mobility I” Theme Track, “IT Security in the Wind Tunnel Test - the Route to Secure Vehicles”, presentation by Tim Berghoff, G DATA Security Evangelist