Software Developer – Java / Mobile Research (M/F)
| Join us in making our dynamic and growing company succeed and use this opportunity to strengthen your career.
As a member of G Data’s Mobile Research Team you will help to design and implement new Android analysis techniques, important processes and internal web services on our backend. You will be located in our headquarters in Bochum, Germany and will constantly interact with an international team of open minded computer scientists to find the very best solutions to a diverse set of interesting problems.
- At least 2 years of Java development experience for Linux backend
- Computer science master degree or equivalent apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience using MySQL or MSSQL
- Strong passion to save the majority on the world from malware
- Fluent in German and English, in speech and writing
Additional skills are welcome:
- Experienced with Java Spring Web Framework or Python
- Experienced with Android Malware Reversing
- Genuine interest in Microservices, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Code references that you can share with us
- Familiarity with the Agile mindset and distributed version control
What you can expect from us:
- Diversified and interesting job with a lot of own responsibilities and the possibility to contribute own ideas
- Experienced colleagues, who challenge you on a technical level, answer your questions and train you as best as possible
- Possibility to take part in advanced trainings
- In our modern and Agile environment we have flexible working hours, our Sprint reviews are open for all employees and we strive for a culture of continuous improvement
- A company’s bar and a kitchen always stacked with fruits, organic bread and drinks. BioZisch Mate and a nice coffee machine for your daily energy fix
As one of the leading providers of Internet Security and Virus Protection, G DATA Software AG, which was founded in 1985, markets its products in over 90 countries and protects millions of computers across the world.
With us the focus is on the employee. Everyone in our diverse, international team enjoys personalized support and a unique working climate. Our farreaching training options are enhanced by flexible working hours and regular team events.
If you are interested, please send your informative and full documentation with details of salary expectations via email as an Acrobat (PDF) document to:
Recruiter: Christin Bockholt