G Data products now available on Amazon and Play
G Data Software, an innovative and rapidly expanding software house has today announced that its 2012 retail product range will be available on both on Amazon.co.uk and Play.com.
From today, all G Data 2012 generation products will be available on Amazon.co.uk and from the 6th June, they will be obtainable from Play.com.
“We are delighted to announce these two new partnerships”, says James Coombes, UK Channel Sales Manager for G Data. “Having just launched the 2012 consumer products at Infosecurity, we are thrilled to add both Amazon and Play to our existing partners. As two of the most recognized online retailers in the UK, these partnerships signify our growing presence in the UK.’
G Data is also proud to announce that with every purchase of G Data software, users can download G Data’s MobileSecurity for free. MobileSecurity is a powerful app for Android based smartphone’s and tablet PCs which protects them from malware. MobileSecurity will be available in the UK from xxxx.
G Data’s new 2012 product line includes an all new user-friendly interface as well as the following new features:
- - Idle scan: automatic virus check when user is inactive and the system is idle
- - New on-execution monitor mode
- - Cloud-Security & File-Cloud-Check
- - Larger fingerprinting database with less memory use
- - Proactive protection from online banking trojans
- - Improved Outlook add-in
- - All vital information available at a glance in the redesigned G Data SecurityCentre
- - Image-backup for full system backups and recovery (available in G Data NotebookSecurity 2012 and G Data TotalCare 2012)