Comprehensive protection against viruses, Trojans and other threats - now with CloseGap
G Data InternetSecurity 2014 uses the brand-new CloseGap technology to provide the best possible instant protection against viruses, hacking, spam, and all Internet threats. The active hybrid protection also covers regional threats; the firewall works quietly in the background and does not slow you down when gaming.
Parental controls protect your children from inappropriate websites.
- NEW: Active hybrid protection with CloseGap technology to close security gaps (www.closegap.net)
- NEW: AutostartManager accelerates startup - boot up as you did on the first day
- NEW: Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no software manual required
- IMPROVED: New BankGuard technology for secure banking and online shopping
- IMPROVED: Behavior monitoring protects against unknown viruses
- Integrated spam protection protects against web-based attacks and infected email
- Additional real-time data comparison in the cloud protects against false positives
- Recommended by gamers: Top protection and high-performance with no annoying pop-ups
- Saves resources thanks to fingerprinting, idle scanning, and active hybrid protection
- Service Center: We are there to assist you
- Protect your Android™ smartphone or tablet against viruses as well as mobile threats
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 and above, 32 Bit), min. 512 MB RAM
An Internet connection is required to download the latest virus signatures and software updates.
Precision and speed are critical for the fast, successful avoidance of computer malware. A short response time between the first occurrence of the malware and the availability of a corresponding virus signature is often essential. Traditional antivirus solutions frequently cannot keep pace.
G Data CloseGap technology takes a different route, combining proactive, signature-based security technologies in powerful active hybrid protection. CloseGap receives additional enhancements with every update, so the functionality can easily be adapted to the current threat. This means that your data is ideally protected all the time – even in the event of new, previously unknown attack scenarios. However, G Data CloseGap offers one other advantage over the dual engine concept used to date: the use of resources is significantly lower.
A dual engine provides perfect protection against online threats. However, the double detection uses up a lot of computing resources.
G Data CloseGap active hybrid protection detects and closes holes in the protective shield fully automatically. It does so quickly and effectively – for comprehensive, efficient protection that does not slow down your PC or laptop.