G Data InternetSecurity 2014 uses the brand-new CloseGap technology to provide the best possible instant protection against viruses, hacking, spam, and all Internet threats. The active hybrid protection also covers regional threats.
G Data Internet Security for Android not only provides protection against viruses, malicious Apps and threats while surfing the web, it also offers you the possibility to recover your lost phone or to delete personal data if the device has been stolen.
- NEW: Active hybrid protection with CloseGap technology to close security gaps (www.closegap.net)
- NEW: AutostartManager accelerates startup - boot up as you did on the first day
- NEW:Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no manual needed
- IMPROVED: New BankGuard technology for secure banking and online shopping
- IMPROVED: Behavior monitoring protects against unknown viruses
- Integrated spam protection protects against web-based attacks and infected email
- Parental controls to stop inappropriate content, subscription offers, etc.
- Additional real-time data comparison in the cloud protects against false positives
- Recommended by gamers: Top protection with high-performance firewall - no annoying pop-ups
- Saves resources thanks to fingerprinting, idle scanning, and active hybrid protection
- Service Center: We are there to assist you
- Protection while surfing: G Data MobileSecurity Version 2 protects against phishing attempts when surfing
- Protection from malicious apps: The permission manager checks the permissions of the installed apps and categorizes them
- Protection against Viruses:With the popularity and proliferation of Android, the threat from associated viruses is increasing. The file- and archive-scan will scan the device for malicious apps
- Call / SMS filter: This filter allows you to define who may call or text you. All other messages or calls will not be permitted. Instead they will be listed in an activity log
- AntiTheft allows you to recover your phone in case it is lost or wipe it remotely to prevent data loss if the device was stolen
- SIM change detection: If this feature is active, the phone will be locked if the SIM card is replaced
- Password protection for Apps: You can configure a list of apps on the device that can be protected with a passphrase
- Contact privacy: This feature allows you to hide individual contacts on the device
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 and above, 32 Bit), min. 512 MB RAM
- Phone or Tablet with Android 2.1 or higher, 14 MB free memory space
- An Internet connection is required to download the latest virus signatures and software updates.
- Software/manual in the following languages: EN
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.