Comprehensive instant protection against viruses, Trojans and other malware for your Mac®.
G Data AntiVirus for Mac offers special protection against viruses and phishing attempts for your Mac running OS X®. Not only does it proactively protect against Mac viruses, it also provides additional protection for your Windows PCs that are connected to your network. These heterogeneous networks consisting of Windows and Mac devices are also appearing increasingly often in households. Integrated phishing protection also blocks websites that try to spy on data.
- Multiple award-winning protection against viruses; even those that are no threat to your Mac but pose a threat to the Windows PCs in the network.
- Phishing protection fends off spy attacks on the Internet. Your bank data and credit card information are protected from being spied on.
- Updates and a hotline help protect you against new threats and assist you in case of problems.
- Network protection: Detection of threats that use your Mac as a gateway to your Windows devices. Your network stays protected.
- Scheduled scans: Create scheduled scans and thus keep your system permanently free from viruses. You can run the virus scan when you are not using the device.
Multiple award-winning protection against viruses: even those that are no threat to your Mac but pose a threat to the Windows PCs in the network.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5 or above),
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6 or above)
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7 or above)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8 or above)
- 1 GB RAM, 200 MB RAM available disk space, min. monitor resolution 1024 x 640
Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries